Crispy Plant-Based Chick'n Burger Recipe
1 Package of Nabati Plant-Based Chick’n Burger
- 3/4 Cup of Non Dairy Milk
- 3 Tablespoon all Purpose Flour or Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Ground Flaxseeds
- 2 Tablespoon of Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 cup Panko crumbs or Gluten Free Panko crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 2-4 tbsp olive oil
(1) In a bowl whisk together the batter ingredients.
(2) Then in another bowl add your panko crumbs and season to taste with salt.
(3) Take the chick’n burger and dip into the batter and then coat in the panko crumbs.
(4) Set aside on a plate, while you heat 2-4 tbsp of olive oil in a non stick frying pan over medium high heat, when your pan is hot add the breaded chick’n and cook on both sides until crisp and golden brown about 4 minutes per side.
(5) Let cool on a plate lined with a paper towel.